This blog “Learn Danish” is all about sharing my personal feedback and experience from learning this beautiful language. But I am also very much interested in featuring the feedback from other students. The more data that can be gathered, the better for all the future students.
Danish, like any other language, is a challenge. But it is doable.
If you feel like sharing your experience with others, you are very welcome to contact me! I will send you a series of questions and will then post them on the blog with your interview. Here are the profiles that would really suit the “feedback section”:
- You are currently learning Danish in Denmark or abroad (Module 1 to Module 6)
- You completed your “Prøve i Dansk 3”
- You have completed the “Studieprøven”
- You took a break from studying but still want to share your experience
- You want to share feedback about learning Danish
Thank you for your time and feedback.
The community of expats learning Danish will appreciate it!
Last Updated on