I wanted to share some of the links that I and other students from my school use, to improve with the Danish grammar.
These links are also shared internally by Studieskolen (the school I go to), so I trust they are useful!
There are many other online resources that you can find and which are definitely great.
I decided not to share a list with too many links, but rather focus with the ones I personally use.
If you know any resources that you believe should be shared here, I invite you to contact me. I will gladly feature them on the blog.
Great resources to learn Danish online
- Basby.dk: I personally like this website as it is explained in English and covers a lot of examples
- Verbeliste (Basby.dk): Many verbs listed here, you can also listen to them. A great resource to have and use
- Basby.dk: Same as above, I recommend this website
- Den danske ordbog: you can search for a word and click the “loud speaker” icon, this will say it.
- Duolingo: Great tool to have if you want to practice Danish.
Prøve i Dansk 3 practice
- www.minidansk.dk: Check out Ewa’s website where she shares great content to practice for your modules!
- Ordnet.dk: It will be in Danish, so you always have the option to translate later
- Den Danske Ordbog (DDO): There is a free app for the Danish dictionary. I personally use it as it is all explained in Danish and available both for iOS and Android.
Last Updated on